Metabolomics: Human Health Redefined
Human health is the level of functional and metabolic efficiency of an individual. Personalised medicine is the ultimate customisation of healthcare and requires metabolomics for quick medical diagnosis for identifying disease. In healthcare, use of classical biochemical tests is for measuring individual metabolite concentrations in order to identify disease states like the blood-glucose level in the case of diabetes. Metabolomics has the potential for the rapid identification of metabolites and identify the states of these diseases much earlier.
- Clinical applications of precision medicine
- Clinically diagnosed metabolites
- Metabolomics in personalized medicine
- Pharmacometabolomics and precision medicine
- Precision medicine in cardiometabolic diseases and nutrition-related disease