Tiny molecule i.e. metabolites have a crucial
role in biological systems and they represent interested candidates for
understanding the disease phenotypes. Metabolites represents distinct group of
low-molecular-weight structures which include lipids, thiols,
amino acids, peptides,
nucleic acids, vitamins,
organic acids and carbohydrates global investigation on a different task.
The new and fast development in the range of analytical platforms, including GC, HPLC,
UPLC, CE coupled
with MS and NMR spectroscopy, enables departure, disclosure,
characterization & quantification of such metabolites
and linked metabolic pathways. Owing to the complicated nature of metabolite
and also the differing properties of metabolites, a single analytical platform cannot be
applied to distinguish all the metabolites in any biological sample. The
combined use of the modern instrumental detail approaches has force to the
excellent outcomes in the metabolomics field, and is even beneficial to
increase the coverage metabolites detected that cannot be attain by
single-analysis techniques. Combined platforms are generally being used for
providing conscious and reliable detection of thousands of metabolites in the samples.
Continuation of the development in these various analytical platforms will be
boost the use & integration of metabolomics into the field of systems biology as well.
- understanding the disease phenotypes
- lipids, thiols, amino acids, peptides, nucleic acids, vitamins, organic acids and carbohydrates
- Distinct group of low-molecular-weight structures
- Development in the range of analytical platforms
- NMR spectroscopy, enables departure, disclosure, characterization & quantification
- Detection of thousands of metabolites in the samples.